Sunday, October 20, 2013

On a cold night




                   It is really crazy past few weeks!! I got a message from my teacher named Keith, saying that I am failing in my English classes and better bring the grades up soon, and better studies harder for the test which is coming up in few weeks.  I have two quizzes and two projects to bring up my grades. Please pray for me to able studies harder and able to survive on four to three hours of sleep. I had been studies today all afternoon and evening. I have to get up at five o'clock everyday to spend time with God, get ready, eat breakfast, and go to work. I don't know how I made it through over four months. I am able to go home for Thanksgiving, November 27th and coming back on December 3rd. Just six weeks away until I see all my family since they are all coming to my parents' home.
            The story behind this picture, I had three coffee this morning and three teas this evening. I love evening on cold night, dress in my comfortable clothes and lit dim candles around me in kitchen w/ living room. Better get back to studying my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment