Thursday, October 24, 2013

Do it and Understand Later



                  Past few weeks, I have to make a decision and it is hardest decision I have to make. I don't want to do it, but I got sick so much that I know that God is trying to show his plans is perfect then my own plans. I receive scriptures and close friends telling me that I should listen to God and follow him even I get rejected by others. I don't understand why the choices is so hard, yet God gave us a free will. I really want to honor God more then anything. I do hope certain people will understand why I have to make this decisions. Please pray for me to find words to explain this to them. I know God is with me every step I take and I will be alone with him as everyone will leave me, won't understand why I did with my choices.

                     Proverbs 3:5
                 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding

No comments:

Post a Comment