Sunday, September 29, 2013

Final Day


I realized that I never finishes my final day at Northwood. It was very hard to write what happened on last two days before we headed back to Hinsdale, IL. I wasn't quiet done with issues that I am dealing with. Past three weeks, it is really struggle for me to deal with my emotions and working in Publication/mailroom. I decided to check up on my friends on websites and came across one of person that I greatly admire. This person has a picture of verses that I forgot about what God has showed me and use it for my blog name, it is Psalm 62:5-7. I broke down and cry out to God to forgive me that I had doubt him to take care of me and my future. After praying, I felt peace in my heart and taken trust and confidence in God, who will direct my steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment